Natural Nipple Butter
Now 100% organic! Soothing Organic Nipple Butter is buttery and botanical-rich, lanolin-free, and non-sticky! It moisturizes dry skin, and it brings your nipples back to their happy place! And since it might just end up in baby's mouth, it is also Non-GMO Project Verified - so there's no need to wash it off before nursing!
A Quick How-To: Apply after each feeding or as needed. And feel free to slather liberally on flanges for a more comfortable pumping experience as well!
- Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation.
- The first Non-GMO Project Verified Nipple Cream!
- NO petroleum, parabens, or lanolin.
- The only non-vegan ingredient? Organic beeswax - that's been ethically sourced in a bee-centric manner.
Why are there little white specks in my Natural Nipple Butter?
No worries, mama, those pearl-like bits are just natural plant butters, which solidify when they get cold. They will melt in your fingers and be as effective as ever!
Some mamas have concerns about wool allergies and pesticide exposure with lanolin, and we strive to make sure Earth Mama products are as worry-free as possible.
What else do mamas use it for?
- Breast pump lube
- Backup diaper cream
- Cover and protect scrapes and abrasions
- Chapped lips, cuticles, chapped cheeks and minor rashes
- Doggie hot spots (and beastie nipples too!)
- Moisturize new tattoos
- One intrepid mama used it to remove chewing gum from her child’s hair!
What’s In It:
Organic Olive (Olea europaea) oil, Organic Beeswax (Cera Flava), Organic Cocoa (Theobroma cacao) seed butter, Organic Shea (Butyrospermum parkii) butter, Organic Mango (Mangifera indica) Seed butter, Organic Calendula (Calendula officinalis) flower extract