- - Handmade with 100% certified Baltic amber.
- - Helps to relieve pain and inflammation. Must be in contact with the skin.
- - May be in contact with plain water, however it is preferable to remove it before bathing or swimming to increase its lifespan.
- - You should be able to run two fingers along your baby’s neck under the necklace. The necklace must never reach past your baby’s chin.
- - Whenever your baby shows the first signs of teething, it’s time to try this product.
- - This product has a safety release and is tested by a third party lab & meets all safety standards.
- - Parent/adult must supervise children at all times when wearing any type of jewelry. Necklace must be fitted properly & taken off at night time. Please refer to Healing Hazel's proper sizing guide to choose the adequate size for your child.
We strongly recommend measuring your baby’s neck circumference for proper sizing before selecting necklace length.
Babies come in all sizes, however on average, we have found these guidelines to be most common:
- Babies 4 to 11 months old : 10 ½”
- Babies 11 months to 2.5 years old : 11″
- Children 2.5 to 6 years old : ~12-13″