Thirsties One Size All in One - Snap
Thirsties One Size All In One
Features and Benefits:
- Convenient, trim fitting, and absorbent.
- Goes on in one simple step - cloth diapering doesn't get easier.
- One size diaper provides a customizable fit for most babies from birth to potty.
- 4 total layers of absorbent microfiber terry, a microfleece liner, and a reliable waterproof exterior.
- Gentle elastic around legs and waist provide protection against leaks.
- Available with hook & loop or snap closure.
- Stay-dry microfleece liner provides wetness protection.
Thirsties One Size All in One reusable diaper truly challenges the convenience and trim fit of a disposable diaper. This diaper offers absorbency, waterproof protection, and adjustability all rolled up into a stylish, comfortable, and extremely effective cloth diaper.
A built-in, three-layer microfiber terry soaker absorbs and amazing seven times its weight in liquid. The soaker is topped with our stay-dry microfleece which keeps your baby feeling dry. An additional layer of terry lies between the microfleece and TPU body of the diaper, providing a last line of defense. The soaker is sewn in on one side (at the top of the diaper), which makes adding extra absorbent layers a cinch and tremendously decreases drying time… it’s the fastest drying diaper Thirsties has ever created!
Both hook & loop and snap closures are available on the Thirsties One Size All in One. While many families prefer hook & loop closure because of the simple, secure fit they provide, snap closures do have a few advantages of their own. They are practically indestructible and are more unyielding than hook & loop closures, making them more challenging to unfasten for a toddler who prefers to go naked.
All in all, Thirsties One Size AIO gets a BIG thumbs-up from your wallet, your family, your daycare facility, and occasional caretakers alike.
Proudly manufactured in the USA!
Care and Use:
Before first use, wash 1-3 times using a Cloth Diaper safe detergent.
At every wash:
- Prewash on warm.
- Wash on hot.
- Add another rinse on warm.
- Hang to dry or dry in the dryer on low. Turning the diaper inside out may speed dry times. If the diapers are stiff after line drying, you can throw them in the dryer on low heat with some wool dryer balls to soften them.
Use enough water to soak and cover the diapering items and allow them to agitate.
Please avoid the following:
- Laundry boosters/additives.
- Sanitize or Whites cycle on HE machines.
- High heat in the dryer.
- Pure soap.
*These practices or additives can void the warranty on your Thirsties products.
**A 15 minute cycle in the dryer on hot once a month IS beneficial to lamination and will not void your warranty.
Outer – 100% polyester with waterproof TPU laminate
Inner Liner – 100% polyester microfleece
Inner Absorbency – 1 layer of microfiber terry
Inner soaker – 100% polyester – 3 layers of microfiber terry topped with a layer of microfleece